Charles Granville Becomes UN Peace Ambassador, Wins NGMA



Talented gospel act, Charles Granville is always breaking new grounds and constantly redefining his acts. This has no doubt put him ahead of his contemporaries as he is constantly being recognized for his talent and hard works.
The multiple award winning act was recently honoured by the United Nations as a UN Peace Ambassador. Also, his latest single, Titilailai won the best Indigenous Song at the just concluded Nigeria Gospel Music Awards (NGMA). He was also given a special recognition award for his contributions to the development of the gospel music in Nigeria through his annual Shabach concert in Port-Harcourt.
Speaking concerning this great feats, Charles said he remains humble but he believes that the result of hard work is more work. “Firstly, I give God all the thanks for the talent and protection.  I wouldn’t have been able to achieve anything without Him. I appreciate all the awards because it is a sign that my works are being recognized and appreciated. But for me, I believe I need to work more to improve my brand in 2015 and set a new standard for the industry. I also thank all my fans for their support so far”.
Speaking further on his plans for 2015, Charles said he will be dropping some new singles before the release of his new album. Also, he will be releasing a video for Titilailai Remix featuring Terry G, the song which has been described as career defining hit for both artistes.

Comments